The Andaman and Nicobar tour packages allow you to venture the vast golden beaches, clear blue sea, sunny skies and a perfect ambience to have a peaceful and adventurous vacation to spend some quality times with your family and friends.
The best Places to visit in Andaman and Nicobar - Port Blair, Andaman Islands, Havelock Island, Diglipur, Wandoor Beaches, Indira Point etc. With Trojan Holidays, you can avail customized solution for your Andaman and Nicobar Tour Packages so that you can select the places to visit on your own as per individual choice and taste.
Below is the list of the top 10 places to visit in Andaman and Nicobar: -
1. Cellular Jail: - It was built by the British between 1896 and 1906 and was also popularly known for Kalapani. This was used to keep the political prisoners like the freedom fighters. The jail was built from the stones imported from Burma and was designed in a criss-cross pattern. Today the jail is transformed into a hospital and it is one of the popular places to visit in the Andaman and Nicobar tour. The cellular jail is located in Port Blair.
2. Marine Park and Aquarium: - This one is also located in Port Blair and is managed by the Indian Navy. It spreads the awareness about the conservation of aquatic life and resources. It is a great place to know about the history of the island and about the different tribes and their lifestyle.
3. Limestone Caves: - This is a must to include in your Andaman and Nicobar Tour Packages. The boat ride to these caves is itself a thrilling one. The path covers the native Jarwa tribes. It is suggested to accompany a guide along with you to know more about the interesting facts of the tribes and the caves.
4. Lalaji Bay Beach, Long Island: - Located on the western coast of Long Island, this one is one of the most spectacular beaches in Andaman. It is also well connected with regular ferries. The deep blue water will mesmerize you with its beauty. It also has mangrove creeks to make the journey more fun filled.
5. Bharatpur Beach: - There is a wide range of beaches that you can enjoy in Andaman and Nicobar islands. But the Bharatpur Beach is a special one as it is famous for its white shores and coral reefs. It is a great place to spend some peaceful time and to relax under the sky alongside deep blue sea.
6. The Great Nicobar Island: - It covers an area of 1,045 sq kilometers and one of the biggest islands in India. It is an abundance of rainforest and adobe for many wildlife. You will find many unique species of aqua fauna and fauna on this island.
7. Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island: - In 2004, this beach gained the fame of the Asia’s best beach by TIME Magazine. This place is a must to include in your itinerary of your tour packages in Andaman and Nicobar. It is the place where you can enjoy a diverse range of water sports like scuba diving and others.
8. Ross and Smith Island Beach: - It is one of the best attractions for beach lovers from across the world. It is like a paradise for those who love sand and water. It also has the option of different water sports like scuba diving, snorkeling, boat rides and much more.
9. Laxmanpur Beach, Neil Island: - It is in a close proximity to the Bharatpur beach and a perfect location for an isolated place to spend some lonely time. The Laxmanpur Beach is quite longer and broader thus a perfect place for a lonely walk with your loved ones.
10. Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park: - Other than just the beaches, the Andaman and Nicobar tourism has a lot more to offer. This park is spread across 282 sq Kilometers and it is a home for many endangered marine species. It is a perfect place to enjoy for any age group of people. The tour packages in Andaman and Nicobar from Trojan Holidays offers you the dream vacation that you are looking forward to. Andaman and Nicobar is a perfect location which offers different means to enjoy the Andaman and Nicobar tour by all age groups and taste.