Andhra Pradesh is the 4th largest city in India and is rich in natural resources along with number or temples and rivers. Andhra Pradesh tourism is very popular in India due to its wide range of offerings like rich cultural heritage to luscious mughali food along with a plethora of natural beauty.
There are many attractions in Andhra Pradesh and the Best Places to Visit in Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad, Araku Valley, Tirupati, Horsley Hills, Amaravati, Warangal, Kolleru Lake etc. With Trojan Holidays, you can choose from the best Andhra Pradesh Tour Packages so that you can enjoy the best out of the lot.
Below is the list of the Top 10 Places to Visit in Andhra Pradesh: -
1. Secunderabad: - It is also known as the “Twin City of Hyderabad”. The majority of the population is either Anglo-Indian or Parsis. That’s why you can experience a completely different cultural heritage here. It offers many attractions like forts, Hussain Sagar lake, Birla Mandir and Planetarium and lot more.
2. Ongole: - You can find many Hindu temples here which are dated back to the 17th century. It is an adobe of various small industries and famous for its tobacco production. It also has many small beaches where you can enjoy many water sports. Along with many attractions, the Bhairavkona waterfall is a not to be missed attraction.
3. Kurnool: - It is one of the destinations which have human existence since the Paleolithic era. It is an interesting place to include in the Andhra Pradesh Tour Packages as there are many ruins of ancient caves and forts from where you can unfold many mysteries of ancient human lives. The Rollapadu Bird Sanctuary is also one of the important attraction which makes this town an important part of the Andhra Pradesh tourism.
4. Chittoor: - If you want to choose a place with complete peace and endurance from Andhra Pradesh tourism, then Chittoor is the perfect destination for you. The rivers, temples, magnificent waterfalls, the flora and fauna will drain out all the stress from you. It is a perfect destination to rejuvenate yourself.
5. Vijayawada: - It is recognized as the Global City of the future by the famous McKinsey. With the Andhra Pradesh tour packages from Trojan Holidays, you can experience the best of the offerings of Vijayawada. You will find a dense forest on the western sides, which is the home of leopards, jackals’, wolves; wild boar and many other animals and you will also get the taste of many ancient temples and religious places here.
6. Visakhapatnam: - It is one of the major sea ports in India. It has all kind of offerings to make it one of the major attractions in Andhra Pradesh Tourism. It has exotic beaches to chill yourself and also has hilltops and bird sanctuary which attracts tourist from across the world. There are many significant valleys like Araku Valley and caves like Borra Caves which makes this place a must to visit in Andhra Pradesh tour.
7. Tirupati: - It is considered as one of the holiest and important pilgrimage destination in India. There are also other major attractions like natural parks and zoos and gardens which add up to the attraction of this place. Tirupati is one of the primary destinations of the tour packages in Andhra Pradesh.
8. Nellore: - It is one of the primary agricultural destinations of Andhra Pradesh. The major production of rice in our country comes from vast paddy fields of Damaramadugu. It has an enchanting beauty to offer to the visitors and a favorite location for professional photographers due to its picturesque beauty.
9. Anantapur: - There are six rivers which flow through this city and is one of the famous diamond mining places in India. This place is also famous for the mighty banyan tree of Thimmamma Marrimanu, it is one of the largest trees in the world. The branches of the tree cover almost 2.5 acres of area and its canopy is spread around 19,107 sq meters.
10. Kadapa: - This is the place where the largest deposit of natural Uranium was discovered. It is one of the world’s top 20 reserves of the nuclear fuel. Other than this there are many other attractions that Kadapa offers like Gandikota fort, Belum caves, Ameen Peer Dargah and many others.
Explore the exotic places and different caves and valleys of Andhra Pradesh with the Andhra Pradesh tour packages from Trojan Holidays. The Andhra Pradesh tour offers everything for every one of different tastes. So, pack your bags and get ready to explore the wonderful Andhra Pradesh tourism with Trojan Holidays.