Being the National Capital of India, New Delhi has a great place for a lot of fun and adventure. Over that, it is the central point to visit the different places in the northern states of India as it has all kind of connectivity to the different places. The New Delhi tour packages from Trojan Holidays offers a great way to enjoy the capital state with full of fun filled activities.
Below is the list of 10 Best Places to Visit in New Delhi: -
• Akshradham Temple: - Swami Akshardham Temple was inaugurated in the year of 2005. It showcases the 10,000 years of Indian Culture along with its mesmerizing beauty and different shows. The light and sound show is one of the main attractions which will make you spell bound. It is one of the main attractions of the New Delhi tour packages.
• Lotus Temple: - It is the last of the seven Bahai’s temples in the world and a major tourist attraction in Delhi. The tranquility and serenity of the place will provide peace to the soul. Any person from any religion can visit this place to worship or meditate The Lotus temple is made in the shape a lotus flower with pure white marble.
• Jantar Mantar: - One of the best example of the use of advanced science even in the ancient history of India. It was made in the year of 1724 by Maharaja Jai Singh to make the correct astronomical measurement. Find out how the rays of the sun were used in the Jantar Mantar to calculate and find different things about astronomy.
• Jama Masjid: - It is one of the biggest mosques in India with a capacity to hold over 25,000 devotees. The construction of this mosque was started in 1644. The tourists from every religion come to visit Jama Masjid to get the peace of their soul. Jama Masjid, Red Fort and Chandni Chow are in close proximity which makes these an ideal destination to include in the New Delhi tour packages.
• Red Fort: - It is another architectural extravagance from Shah Jahan who also built Jama Masjid and Taj Mahal. The fort can also be stated as a mini-city as it has a circumference of over 2.2 kilometers. The light and sound show at the evening adds up to more attraction to it. It is one of the most popular tourist places in Delhi.
• Chandni Chowk: - It is one of the oldest market places in Delhi and a heaven or shopaholics. It is India’s one of the largest wholesale market. For luscious food, shopping, trolling and to experience the life of the Old Delhi, this is the best place.
• Qutub Minar: - The sky scorching height of 73 meters makes the Qutub Minar one of the finest monuments in India and world. The first Muslim ruler of India Qutub-ud-din Aidak started the construction in 1200 AD but was completed in 1368 by Firoz Shah Tughlak.
• India Gate: - India Gate was made in the memory of the 70,000 India soldiers who died in the First World War fighting for the British army. The Amar Jawan Jyoti was later added on to it and the eternal flame burns throughout the day and night. During night, the Indian Gate is completely decorated with floodlit and is a great view to enjoy the evening.
• ISKON Temple: - Awaken your spiritual side and get mesmerized with the beauty of the ISKON temple of New Delhi situated in East Kailash Region. The walls of the whole temple are decorated with paintings and portray of Lord Krishna and Lord Rama and showing the lessons from religious epics of Hindu Religion. The animatronics robot show about the teachings of Bhagavadgita is a major attraction too.
• Garden of Five Senses: - This Park is spread over 20 acres of land and a great way to spend some time in the lap of nature out of the busy and bustling city. Over two hundred varieties of plants are introduced in the park. It shows a great amalgamation of color and sense, texture and form. One of the best place in the tour packages in New Delhi to enjoy the natural beauty.
New Delhi has the best mix of both heritage and modern culture. It has a lot of historical places to visit along with ultra-modern facilities like shopping malls and parks. The tour packages in New Delhi are a great way to check the early history of India along with the rapid urbanization. You can also make a one-day return trip to Agra from New Delhi tour packages and pay a visit to the one and only Taj Mahal.