The Goa tour is one of the most favored trips by both domestic and international tourist. The exotic beaches attracts tourist’s from all over the world and is a great place to chill and relax along with having fun with wide range of water sports.
The best places to visit in Goa - Panaji, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dudhsagar Falls, Fort Aguada, Se Cathedral, , Shanta Durga Temple, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, Chapora Beach, Dudhsagar Falls, Chapora Fort, Casino Goa, Ashwem Beach, Anjuna Beach, Harvalem Waterfall, Vagator Beach etc. With Trojan Holidays, you can customize your Goa tour packages as per your need, budget and taste.
Below is the list of the top 10 places to visit in Goa: -
1. Dudhsagar Falls: - As you can guess from the name, it means sea of milk. It is the 4th tallest waterfall in India and one of the major tourist attractions in the tour packages in Goa. The 4 tired waterfalls attract thousands of tourists every day.
2. Mollem National Park: - This Park is spread across 240 sq km and an adobe for wide range of wild cats, butterflies, snakes and birds. Along with the wildlife, this park is also famous as major trekking trails and there is a Tambdi Surla Mahadev temple which belongs to the 12th century from the Kadamba Dynasty.
3. Calangute: - This one is one of the most famous tourist destination in Goa and the most happening beach too. Summer, Christmas and New Year Eve is the peak season for tourist. You can enjoy a great night life here along with many exciting water sports like parasailing, water skiing and others.
4. Reis Magos Fort: - This one is the oldest fort in Goa and was recently used as prison too, but now it has been reformed and got its original glory. It offers a great picturesque beauty of the surroundings and you can also visit the Reis Magos Church which is in close proximity of the fort.
5. Mangeshi Temple: - Amidst of the all the Portuguese culture, monuments, churches and different exciting attractions in Goa, there are few wonderful temples and mosque too. The Shri Mangeshi Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is 450 years old too. This ancient temple located in a small hillock is also one of the biggest temples in India and offers a great view of the nearby picturesque surroundings too.
6. Ashwem and Arossim Beach: - There are many beaches which attracts millions of tourist every day, but if you love to spend some peaceful time with your loved ones that the Ashwen and Arossim Beach is a great destination in the Goa tour packages. Ashwem is located in the North Goa and Arossim is in South Goa and both are like paradise for people who loves o explore the beauty of Goa but in some peace.
7. Naval Aviation Museum: - This place might not have that much of fame and popularity like other tourist destination in Goa but it definitely has a great uniqueness and importance to include in your tour packages in Goa. It is the only Naval Aviation Museum in India and a best one in the whole Asia. You can find seven different types of aircrafts, bombs, protective gears, parachutes and much other interesting stuff.
8. Pandava Caves and Arvalem waterfall: - Both the attractions are in close proximity and great attraction in your Goa tour packages. The Pandava caves are form 6th century and worshipped in a big way by the devotees. The cave is divided in 5 compartments and the “linga” is present at the middle compartment.
9. Chapora Fort: - This fort may be in ruins but still has a great ambience and attraction to offer to the tourist. It will remind you about the super hit Bollywood movie “Dil Chahta Hai” whose many parts were filmed here.
10. Basilica of Bom Jesus: - This church was built centuries ago and has a great historical and cultural heritage and is also an UNESCO World Heritage site. It is not famous only due to the peaceful worshiping; it also has the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier which is preserved here. Get the best out of the Goa tour packages from Trojan Holidays as we are the best in the field of tourism. We have years of experience and expertise to give you the best services in Goa tour.