Someone truly referred Jammu & Kashmir as the “Paradise on earth”. The beauty of the land defines the purity of nature. The mighty Himalayan Ranges covered with snow and uncountable attractions make the Jammu and Kashmir tour packages most famous in all over India and even in the world.
So experience the exotic beauty of nature with tour packages in Jammu and Kashmir with Trojan holidays. Below is the list 10 Best Places to Visit in Jammu & Kashmir: -
1. Gulmarg: - It is one of the must to visit place in Jammu and Kashmir. It is also known as the paradise for skiers. It is the best place for adventure and sports loving people, but also has a lot to offer for the peace and nature lovers. The name Gulmarg is given due to the meadow of flowers. Skiing, trekking, golfing, mount biking, snowboarding, fishing etc are the best options to enjoy the visit in Gulmarg.
2. Srinagar: - It is the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir and is blessed with everything to make it the most attractive place in the Jammu and Kashmir tour packages. The soothing ride in the shikara boats in the Dal and Nageen lakes will mesmerize you with the tranquility and calmness.
3. Sonmarg: - Also known as the “Meadow of Gold”, Sonmarg is another prominent place to include in the Jammu and Kashmir tour packages. The drive to Sonmarg through the Sindh Valley is itself a spectacular view. Sonmarg is surrounded by snow clad mountains and a crystal clear sky and offers myriad things to enjoy. Sonmarg is also the base for the yatra to the holy Amarnath Cave. The plethora of nature’s beauty will make you spellbound in Sonmarg and a warning from Trojan Holidays that you may decide to spend the rest of your life here only.
4. Pahalgam: - Natural beauty is the trademark that you will get in the Jammu and Kashmir tourism. Pahalgam is also not an exception. It is surrounded by greenery, hotels and resorts to make your stay comfortable and fun filled. Everything is Pahalgam will keep you engaged throughout the stay from horse riding to trekking to excursions; there are a plethora of things to enjoy here.
5. Poonch: - The enchanting beauty of Poonch has always attracted travelers from around the world. Alpine mountains, stunning natural lakes, green meadows and much more will keep you mesmerized. There are many shrines and temples too in Poonch to explore your religious side. Poonch is the perfect destination for the travel enthusiast.
6. Anantnag: - Anantnag is also called as the “Paradise in Paradise”. It is most strategically organized town and has the most picturesque beauty to offer to the tourists. Don’t miss the “Claw-like” formation of streams in Kokernag that divides from here. It is also one of the biggest attraction of Jammu and Kashmir Tourism.
7. Katra: - It will be a big mistake to think Katra as only the base camp for the devotees to Vasihno Devi. Katra has a lot to offer, it has the naturally formed 4 ft tall Shiva Linga. It is a dream place for the nature lovers. It is one of the most picturesque places in Jammu and Kashmir.
8. Drass: - It is India’s most and world’s second coldest place. It is also the base for the trek to Suru Valley. It is the gateway to Ladakh. Spring and summer are the best time to visit as the snow melts down during this time and the meadow of greenery comes up.
9. Zanskar: - It is blessed with nature’s best beauty. It is overloaded with adventurous activities like mountaineering, rafting, trekking and many other activities. It also posses the most picturesque beauty of nature which will make you fall in love with this place.
10. Pangong Lake: - Remember the climax of the movie 3 Idiots. The mesmerizing crystal clear lake was Pangong Lake only. It is a place which attracts many rare and indigenous species of migratory birds.
With Trojan Holida0ys, get the option of customize tour packages and select from the best Places to Visit in Jammu & Kashmir - Jammu, Leh, Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Katra, Kargil, Udhampur, Anantnag, Dachigam National Park, Wular Lake, Poonch, Baramulla, Dal Lake, House Boat etc as per individual choice and need.