Karnataka is one of the prominent tourist destinations in South India. The best Places to Visit in Karnataka – Bengaluru, Mysore, Hampi, Dandeli, Bijapur, Udupi, Bandipur National Park, Manipal, Nandi Hills, Nagarhole National Park, Shivanasamudra Falls, Belur, Jog Falls etc.
With Trojan Holidays, you can enjoy a luxurious and fun filled Karnataka Tour as we have years of experience in the field of hospitality and tourism. Get 100 % solution to your every requirement and expectations out of the tour packages in Karnataka or any other destination in India or in foreign countries.
Below is the list of the top 10 places to visit in Karnataka: -
1. Mysore: - It is one of the most favorite tourist destination included in Karnataka tour packages. The mighty Mysore Palace of Tipu Sultan is the primary attraction of the place. It is also the best place to buy sandalwood.
2. Nagahole National Park: - It is one of the best and top national parks in India. Enjoy the virgin beauty of the wilderness and serene forest. Feel the adrenal rush within you as you will get the opportunity to watch herds of elephants in their natural habitat. You can enjoy a trekking or also explore with the jeep safari from Karnataka tourism.
3. Murudeshwar: - Around 150 km’s away from Mangalore, Murideshwar offers a breathtaking view for the tourist as it has the second tallest statue of Lord Shiva. There is also a temple with 20 storied towers. There is an internal lift to go all the way up and enjoy the exotic view.
4. Belur: - Experience the Hoysala culture in Belur as there are numerous magnificent temples from the Hoysala Empire. The temples are the best example of the brilliance of Hoysala architectural skills.
5. Coorg: - It is in close proximity from both Mysore and Bangalore and one of the most picturesque tourist destination offered by the Karnataka tourism. Coorg offers an extreme scenic beauty of nature along with the aromatic coffee estate. The views of the alluring mountains and the coffee estate make it a must to visit destination in the Karnataka tour packages.
6. Bangalore: - It is the capital of Karnataka and one of the most modernized cities in India. It is the home of the India’s best and most number of IT companies. The soothing weather and greeneries along with many tourist attractions in close proximity makes Bangalore a prominent choice to visit by the tourists.
7. Hampi: - It was the last capital of the greatest Hindu Empire Vijayanagar. It has a great place in the India history and is also considered among the top historical destinations of India. It is like a treasure land for the history lovers.
8. Chitradurga Fort: - This fort was built between 15th and 18th centuries and was later expanded by Hyder Ali. It showcases the amazing architectural skills even in that era as it has 19 gateways, 35 secret entrances, 2,000 watchtowers, a huge temple in the lower fort and 18 temples in the upper fort along with seven circular walls and four invisible passages. So, enjoy the magic of this mighty fort with the tour packages in Karnataka from Trojan Holidays.
9. Chikmagalur: - This is the place for the adventure and sports loving people. So if you love adventure and trekking, don’t miss to include Chikmagalur in your Karnataka tour. It offers a great number of attractions like wildlife sanctuaries, temples, homestays along with marvelous waterfalls and beauty of nature.
10. Shravanabelagola: - Bahubali is the son of the founder of Jainism and Karnataka has five towering statues of Bahubali. The tallest one is in Shravanabelagola which is 58 feet tall. The amazing fact is that the complete statue is made up from a single block of granite stone which make it the biggest monolithic stone statue in the whole world.
There are many more interesting and fun destinations which are available to explore with the Karnataka tour packages. So, enjoy a pleasing Karnataka tour with your family and loved ones along with Trojan Holidays to get the best service.