Due to the unmatched natural beauty, Kerala is also known as the “God’s Own Country”. Explore the beauty and excitement of Kerala tourism with Trojan Holidays to double your incredible experience in the tour.
We at Trojan Holidays offer the best Tour Packages in Kerala and other places in India and even in International locations. We have years of experience and expertise in the field of tourism and also provide customized solution regarding the selection of tour packages to our clients. Kerala is the land of coconuts, stunning beaches, elephants and the land of rich culture and traditions. You can get all kind of excitement along with serenity with the Kerala tour packages from Trojan Holidays. Below is the list of the top 10 Places to Visit in Kerala: -
1. Kochi: - Kochi or Cochin is located on the coast of the Arabian Sea and is a must to visit tourist destination in Kerala. Being located in the central location of Kerala, it also becomes easier to visit different other tourist destinations from Kochi. But Kochi itself has a lot to offer to the tourist like you can experience the impression of Dutch, Chinese, Arabs, Portuguese and British.
2. Varkala: - It is an amazing beach which you can experience in the Kerala tour packages. It has high cliff along with the seaside in the beach. The combination of high cliffs and the exotic beach attracts tourist from all over the world in this place.
3. Kovalam: - It is another major attraction of the Kerala tour and one of the most happening places to celebrate New Year’s Eve. The sea is not too loud and provides a perfect ambience for a complete relaxation. Kovalam also attracts tourist with ayurvedic treatments and massages.
4. Vagamon: - Along with exotic beaches, Kerala tour also offers different hill stations for the mountain lovers and Vagamon is one of them. The fresh and calm air of Vagamon is perfect to distress yourself and cherish the beauty of the mystic hills.
5. Nelliampathy: - Another hill station located 52 miles away from Palakkad which offers you the chance to watch the famous peacock dance during the monsoons. It also has the option of trekking for the adventure loving people. The dense forest, cardamom farms, misty mountains and much more make this a must to include in your Kerala tour packages.
6. Alleppey Backwaters: - Alleppey is also known as the “Venice of East” as it offers and extraordinary and refreshing experience of trips of houseboats in the calm and soothing water. The cuisine, the nearby scenery, the peace will definitely mesmerize everyone visiting this place with its charm.
7. Munnar: - It is one of the most popular hill stations in Kerala and a must to include in your itinerary of Tour packages in Kerala.
8. Thiruvananthapuram: - It is the capital of Kerala and the home of the world’s richest temple i.e. the Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple which was in news recently too regarding the discovery of hidden treasure worth billion dollars. Other than this, Thiruvananthapuram has a lot more to offer for tourists like different architectural masterpieces, beaches, museum and much more.
9. Bekal: - The Bekal Fort in the proximity of the Arabian Sea is one of the most attractive places in the Kerala tour. When you visit the place, you will recognize that you have seen it in many of the south and Bollywood movies. Enjoy the view of the greenery from the top of the fort and you will not regret including this place in your Kerala tour packages.
10. Kozhikode: - It is also known as Calicut is rich in historical and cultural heritage. It used to be the trading center between Kerala and the rest of the world. You can experience succulent cuisines here and experience the mixture of different culture even in the food. The best places to Visit in Kerala - Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Munnar, Alappuzha, Kovalam, Kozhikode, Kannur, Gavi, Kollam, Kottayam, Periyar National Park etc and with the tour packages in Kerala from Trojan Holidays, you can experience the best trip of your life.