Trojan Holidays is your best partner for arranging holiday packages so that you can spend some quality leisure time with your family and friends. We provide services for both domestic and international holiday packages so that your choice of holiday destination is not restricted to boundaries. Out of the many attractive holiday destination, the tour packages in Punjab is also one of the best packages to choose from as it offers a great variety of options to explore and enjoy.
Top 10 Places to Visit in Punjab
Punjab is the destination which his rich in the fertile land as also known as the “land of five rivers”. It has famous religious places and a wide range of tourist attractions to make your holiday a memorable one with Punjab tourism. Below are the ten most famous places that you can pay a visit in your Punjab tour: -
• Amritsar (Golden Temple): - Amritsar is the adobe of many religious places and Golden Temple is the most eminent place among the same. It is also known as Sri Harmandir Sahib was in 1577 by Guru Ram Das who is the fourth Sikh Guru. The daily prayers and the langar will definitely bring tranquility and serenity in your soul.
Best Places to Visit in Amritsar - Harmandir Sahib, Tempio d'Oro, Jallianwala Bagh, Akal Takht, Durgiana Temple, Tarn Taran Sahib, Mandir Mata Lal Devi, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Goindwal Sahib, Gandhi Gate, Harike Wetland and Bird Sanctuary, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
• Ludhiana: - It is the largest city in the state of Punjab and has a very soothing climate throughout the year, except during summers. 500 years old Lodhi Fort is situated here only and along with the same with the tour packages in Punjab, you can enjoy many other spots like Phillaur Fort, different museums, a tiger zoo and a lot more
• Chandigarh: - It is the capital of Punjab and is considered as the best-organized city in compare to the rest of India. It has very low crime rate and a lot of tourist attractions which makes it a popular choice. Chandigarh is considered as the best tourist place in Punjab having many tourist attractions like Rock Garden, International Doll Museum, Chattbir Zoo and others.
• Patiala: - This city is surrounded by ten gates from all the sites. It is a famous tourist destination due to its rich culture and many attractions like the world famous Sheesh Mahal and others.
• Pathankot: - In the Punjab tourism, Pathankot has a special place as it is the meeting point of three different states i.e. Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab. The city has many attractions like religious places and forts to make the tour a memorable one.
• Mohali: - The name reminds of Yuvraj Singh, yes it is the place where the Punjab Cricket Association Stadium is situated. Along with this, another main attraction is the 740 ft high Bhakra-Nangal Dam.
• Ropar: - The Shivalik Ranges of Himalaya has covered the city Ropar and it is located on the bank of river Satluj, so just imagine the beauty this place possesses. It is recognized that this city has gone through six different cultural changes.
• Kapurthala: - This is also known as the “Paris of Punjab” due to its rich architectural beauty and texture. It shows French style architecture with the different monuments and gardens.
• Bhatinda: - Bhatinda is rich with culture and heritage and is an important aspect of the Punjab Tour Packages. It is said that this city has a history of more than 3000 years and even King Kanishka has ruled in this city.
• Jalandhar: - Last in the list but not the least, Jalandhar is one of the prime commercial sectors in Punjab and an industrial hub. It has many religious places of various religions and many other attractive tourist places.
You may feel confused about selecting the best Punjab tour packages, but nothing to worry as Trojan Holidays will offer you with the best holiday package as we also provide tailor made tours to satisfy our clients’ needs.