Rajasthan is known as the “land of Kings”, so get a glimpse of how the Rajputana’s use to live their life along with the beauty of the mighty forts and the massive Thar dessert with the Rajasthan tour packages from Trojan Holidays.
With Trojan Holidays you can enjoy a hassle-free tour along with the option of customized tour option so that you can choose the places you want to visit as per individual choice and need.
10 Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan: -
1. Udaipur: - Udaipur is sometimes also referred as the “Venice of the East” due to the vast and wonderful lakes around the city. The Rajputana style architecture is the one of the main attraction of the city along with the different locations of the city as it is wonderfully situated at the foothills of the Aravalli Mountains. Various forts, marketplaces, different temples, and a wonderfully decorated city are a thing that lures the visitors along with many other attractions.
2. Jaisalmer: - Situated in the heart of the Thar Desert, it is aptly called as the “Golden City”. The golden sands of the Thar Desert are the reason behind getting the name. Jaisalmer has a great contribution towards the Rajasthan tourism as every year it attracts millions of tourists with its magnificent architecture and various unique arts and crafts.
3. Chittorgarh: - Also known as Chittor has a great history wrapped under it. It is the birthplace of many great warriors like Great Maharana Pratap along with saints like Meera Bai. You can see many advanced architectural masterpieces which were constructed many eras earlier.
4. Mount Abu: - Mount Abu is a major attraction in the Rajasthan Tour Packages as it offers both historical and architectural masterpieces along with great natural beauty. You will also find many wonderful Hindu Temples in Mount Abu. It is a best place for adventurous and eco-tourism.
5. Bikaner: - The Bikaner sweets and snacks are famous in all over the world. But there is more to offer in Bikaner tha n just sweets and snacks, it offers a great cultural heritage. You can experience great architectural extravaganza with stunning palaces, temples and forts. Don’t forget to enjoy the camel safari tour in Bikaner.
6. Jodhpur: - Jodhpur is also known as the “Sun City” as it has a bright sunny weather in all around the year. As it is located in the middle of Rajasthan, it became a major attraction of Rajasthan Tourism.
7. Jaipur: - It is the capital state of Rajasthan and is also the largest city. It is also known as the “Pink City of India”, the name is given due to the unique saffron or pink color of the building. As per the survey conducted by the Nast Traveller Reader Choice survey, Jaipur was ranked as 7 the best places to visit in all over Asia.
8. Pushkar: - The town is located at the shores of the lake Pushkar which is said to be created by the tears of Lord Krishna. Puskar is also known as the King of pilgrimage sites in India. The charm of the various temples and Ghats attracts thousands of tourists in this place.
9. Swai Madhopur: - This name might not have gained much of fame as this place doesn’t have a lot of tourist attractions, but there are two places which make it a must to visit place. The first one is the Ranthambore fort and the second is the Ranthambore National Park. The Ranthambore fort is one of the parts of UNESCO heritage site and the forest is a tiger reserve and became a National park in 1980.
10. Alwar: - Alwar is the first state of Rajputana to sign a treaty with the British East India Company. Bhangarh which has gained the fame as one of the most haunted places in the world is in this city only which is a major tourist attraction for the strong hearted. Alwar has a lot more to offer along with various attractive forts, many temples and forts.
The above are the few, in the Rajasthan Tour Packages the best places to visit in Rajasthan - Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Mount Abu, Jodhpur, Ranthambore National Park, Ajmer, Pushkar, Bikaner, Alwar, Thar Desert, Kota, Chittorgarh, Bharatpur, Sariska Tiger Reserve, Neemrana, Ranakpur, Mandawa, Jhunjhunu, Amer, Sawai Madhopur, Barmer and many more.
So enjoy the luxurious Tour packages in Rajasthan with Trojan Holidays and make a lifetime memory of the same.