Tamilnadu may not be a very big state, but it has huge natural resources which make it full of flora and fauna. Tamilnadu is rich in natural, cultural and historical heritage which makes the Tamilnadu tour packages as a must to opt for an option.
The best Places to Visit in Tamilnadu - Chennai, Ooty, Madurai, Rameswaram, Coimbatore, Mahabalipuram, Coonoor, Kanchipuram, Vellore, Kanyakumari, Mudumalai National Park etc. With Trojan Holidays, you can have a great travelling experience as you have the long experience and expertise in the field of tourism. Book your tour packages in Tamilnadu from us and spend a luxurious and fun filled holiday.
The Tamilnadu tour is full of fun and adventure and below is the list of the top 10 places to visit in Tamilnadu: -
1. Kanyakumari: - You can witness both the sunrise and the sunset from the same beach in Kanyakumari and there are very few places in this world which have this kind of feature. It is the place where the three mighty oceans the Indian Ocean, the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea meets together at a single point and thus makes it a wonderful view and one of the important pilgrimage site.
2. Ooty: - It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Tamilnadu tourism and is favorite hill stations for tourists from around the world. Ooty lies in the Nilgiris Mountains and is located at a height of 2,240 meters above sea level. The climate is soothing in Ooty throughout the year and you can feel the chill during night. Amazing lakes, mountains, gardens, valleys etc are the great attraction of this place.
3. Kanchipuram: - It is also known as the “City of Thousand Temples”. You can find a huge diversity of many ancient temples and their architectural brilliance here. Kanchipuram is also famous for the unique production of silk sarees.
4. Rameshwaram: - It is one of the important and holiest pilgrimage destinations of Hindu religions. It is said that Lord Rama himself took bath in Rameshwaram. It is also said that Lord Hanuman built the bridge from stones to Lanka from here only.
5. Mahabalipuram: - It has a seaport which dated back to 7th Century AD and this place is popular for different monuments and temples and is under the UNESCO world heritage sites. You can experience the Dravidian style architecture from the different monuments and temples.
6. Chennai: - After Delhi and Mumbai, Chennai is the third most visited city by tourist. There are wide ranges of tourist attractions in Chennai which will need 2 to 3 days to explore completely. The Tamilnadu Tour Packages from Trojan Holidays offers you the best service to choose from the most suitable places to visit and enjoy in Chennai.
7. Madurai: - Madurai is best known for the wide range of temples and various festivals which are celebrated in a very colorful ways. The Meenakshi Ammam Temple is one of the significant tourist attractions in Madurai.
8. Kodaikanal: - It is a relatively small hill station which is surrounded by forest and thus the name is given Kodaikanal which means “The Gift of the Forest”. The scenic beauty of the place and the different waterfalls along with rich flora and fauna has always attracted visitors in this place and thus become a popular destination in the Tamilnadu tour.
9. Coimbatore: - This place is also referred as the “Manchester of India” due to high industrialization if the town. The various picnic spots, waterfalls, rivers and 365 days of soothing weather makes in a gem of Tamilnadu tourism.
10. Tirunelveli: - Mountain ranges, rivers, seacoasts, forest and much more make Tirunelveli an attractive tourist destination. The dense forest and the virgin natural beauty of the place have attracted many rare and endangered species of flora and fauna. Tamilnadu has more than 4000 years old cultural history and the Tamilnadu tour packages are the second most favorite package in India.