Trojan Holidays is based in New Delhi, but we offer our services in all over India for both domestic and international tour. From the different tour packages offered by us, the tour packages in Telangana are also having a great demand by our clients.
It was once the part of Andhra Pradesh and became an independent state in the year of 2014. The state has a dry and hot climate and is rich with historical heritage along with numerous tourist attractions.
Below is the list of top 10 places to visit in Telangana: -
1. Hyderabad: - It is the combined capital of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad is one of the best attractions of Telangana tourism and is rich with historical heritage and luscious cuisines. It is also the home of Telegu film industry “Tollywood” and has a wide range of attractions like Charminar, cuisines, marketplace and much more.
2. Nizamabad: - This place is known for the different historical monuments and temples. Nizamabad is located near the river Godavari. In the Telangana tour of Nizamabad there are many attractions like Nizamabad Fort, Pocharam Wildlife Sanctuary and rich flora and fauna.
3. Khammam: - It is known as the “Coal Town of South India” as it is rich in coal minerals. Around 250 kilometers of Khammam is covered with Godavari River. There are numerous attractions that you can enjoy in Khammam with the Telangana Tour Packages from Trojan Holidays like the hot springs, lakes, temples, forts and a not to miss Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary.
4. Mahbubnagar: - This place is world famous for the 800 years old banyan tree called “Peerlamarri” which is spread across 3 acres of land. There are many other tourist attractions too like different old temples and forts and a perfect peaceful place to spend some leisure time with family and friends.
5. Nalgonda: - Six different rivers Krishna, Aleru, Dindi, Musi, Peddavagu and Paleru flows through the city which makes the place rich with natural resources. Nagarjuna Sagar, the world’s largest masonry dam is located in the city and you can enjoy the exotic view of the same with the tour packages in Telangana.
6. Rangareddy: - This place has very few tourist attractions, but as it is in close proximity to Hyderabad it can be included in the Telangana tour packages. May be the attractions are few but they can’t be missed for a complete Telangana tourism. It offers different temples and the Ananta Padmanabhaswamy temple is one of the major attractions of this place. It also has the Osman Sagar Lake on its crown to attract tourist.
7. Medak: - Medak is known for its gothic styled architecture and an adobe of full of natural beauty. This is a great tourist attraction for the wildlife enthusiast. The Manjira Wildlife Sanctuary is a home to many exotic species of migratory birds and crocodiles.
8. Adilabad: - The different waterfalls and parks in Adilabad will keep everyone mesmerized with its beauty. Kawal wildlife sanctuary is also a major tourist attraction as it is the home of different wildlife species like panther, crocodiles, tigers and others. The Basar Saraswati Temple situated on the bank of Godavari River is also a place which attracts many tourists from the Telangana tour packages.
9. Warangal: - Warangal is very near to Hyderabad and is the adobe of many ancient temples and monuments. It is a dream destination for history lovers. The Pakhal Lake is also one of the major tourist attractions of Warangal.
10. Karimnagar: - This place was under the Nizam’s reign and thus beholds many historical forts and famous places. It is a great destination for devotees as it has various famous pilgrimage destinations to visit.
There are a lot of things that you can enjoy from the tour packages in Telangana. The best places to visit in Telangana - Nalgonda, Pakhal Lake, Golconda Fort, Secunderabad, Bhadrachalam, Nirmal etc. So enjoy the Telangana tour with Trojan Holidays as we also offer customized tour packages so that you can choose the destinations as per your choice and requirement.