Trojan Holidays is your one stop solution regarding best tour packages in Uttar Pradesh. We have the service of tailor made Uttar Pradesh tour packages so that you can enjoy the places where you want to visit not the places that your tour operator decides.
So next time you want to go for the tour of Uttar Pradesh or any other place, choose Trojan Holidays once and create a lifetime bonding with our excellent services.
Below is the list of the best tourist places in Uttar Pradesh which you may like to include in your tour package: -
• Agra: - The Taj Mahal in Agra makes it one of the most famous tourist destinations for both national and international tourist. The Taj Mahal is a mandatory inclusion in the tour of Uttar Pradesh. But there are many other places to visit in Agra too like the Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Aram Bagh and others. So along with the one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Agra has many other attractions to make your Uttar Pradesh tour packages a memorable one.
• Varanasi: - This is the ultimate place of pilgrimage in India and that’s why Varanasi is also known as the “Religious Capital of India”. It attracts tourist from different religious too due to its serenity and holiness. The river Ganges adds magic to its view. It is also one of the seven holy spots in Hinduism. The river Ganges, Sarnath, Ramnagar Fort along with the well known Banaras Ghat is the major attractions of Varanasi.
• Lucknow: - Also known as the “City of Nawabs”, Lucknow is the capital of Uttar Pradesh. Cherish the lavish life lead by the Nawabs Lucknow along with the mouth-watering cuisines; Lucknow is the best place to enjoy some leisure time. The Lucknow Zoo, Chotta Imambara, Hazratganj, Bara Imambara, Lucknow Museum and many other attractions will make mesmerized.
• Mathura: - It is again among the seven sacred spots for Hinduism as Mathura is considered as the birth place of Lord Krishna. It is also the adobe of 20 monasteries as it was earlier known to be a Buddhist centre. Jama Masjid, Dwarkadish Temple, Kusum Sarovar, Radha Kund, Kans Quila and many others are the major attractions which you can enjoy in Mathura. For Pilgrims, the Uttar Pradesh tourism is a great way to visit the different holy spots in India.
• Fatehpur Sikri: - It is the dream place for history and architectural lovers. The scarcity of water was the only reason behind the doom of the city or else it was once a glorious place in the era of Mughal emperor Akbar. You will sure enjoy the brilliance of architectural work here along with other attractions like Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza, Lotus Throne, Khwabagh and others.
• Jhansi: - Most of the cities of Uttar Pradesh have the perfect mixture of religion, history, excellent architecture and natural beauty. Jhansi is also among the same. The story of Jhansi ki Rani is well known all over the world and this is the place where you can experience and feel the brilliance of the city.
• Vridavan: - It is another addition to the important pilgrimage destination in Uttar Pradesh Tourism. Mathura and Vridavan is considered as the twin holy cities. It is a perfect place for pilgrims or people looking for spirituality.
• Sarnath: - It is the place where Lord Buddha gave his very first Sermon. This place is considered to be very sacred to both Buddhism and the Jains too. This is the perfect place in the Tour Packages of Uttar Pradesh for those who are looking for tranquility and peace of mind. • Aligarh: - The Aligarh Muslim University is the place which is known commonly to be the famous place in Aligarh. But it is not, along with it, there is many other histories associated with Aligarh which you can reveal once you visit here.
So book your Tour of Uttar Pradesh from Trojan Digital and enjoy a great journey of your lifetime with the company of the best and professionals.